Art Therapy and Psychotherapy
My Approach and My Credentials
I believe that Art Therapy includes a variety of approaches, and is useful for exploring emotional issues as well as other goals and relationship challenges.
Depending on your individual needs, we may use other modalities such as: traditional psycho dynamic, Jungian, DBT skills, self actualization, role play, sand tray.
As an Advanced Reiki Practitioner, I provide individual Reiki healing sessions as well as Reiki and Art Making sessions.
I also work with people in Creativity Development, a method of re-awakening your creativity, nurturing your creative self, and working through creative blocks. A
Having traveled all over the world and lived in France and Tokyo, I welcome people of diverse cultures, ethnicity, and gender and engage in a multicultural sensitive manner. I will work with you to promote healing in all areas of your life with a holistic approach and open mind.
My Education and Training:
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY: MPS, Art Therapy and Creativity Development
- Harvard University, Boston, MA: BA Cum Laude, Russian Literature and Culture
- The Open Center, New York, NY: Advanced Reiki Practitioner Certificate
- My past experience includes:
- Continuing Day Treatment Center: Outpatient Adults with Chronic Mental Health Conditions
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit, Children
- Ittleson Residence for Children with Emotional and Psychological Issues
- SRO, Residence for Formerly Homeless Adults
- Residence, Treatment Program for Elderly Adults